Basketball, Handball, Paddleball, Racquetball, Soccer, Squash, Tennis and other ball/stick sports not requiring independent certification
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap.
- Available with Clear lenses with Silver mirror non-prescription lenses for protection. Amber Brown or Gray with Silver Mirror lenses are available by special order.
- Polycarbonate UV 400 Lenses.
Sizing: Teens and Adults See FAQ for eyesize information.
|Medium 53 (teens or small faces)
|Large 55 (average adult size)
Available with Non-Prescription lenses for protection only in Clear with Silver Mirror. Also available with Amber Brown or Gray with Silver Mirror lenses by special order. No lens option is for prescription lens insertion only (prescription lenses are an add on). Glasses cannot be worn without lenses.
Available with prescription. Prices quoted for prescription are for prescriptions +/- 4.00 sphere diopters with up to +/- 2.00 cylinder. For additional lens options including anti-reflective coatings and tints, see prescription information page.
Prescription available. Prescription prices quoted are for prescriptions up to a 6.00 total power (add sphere and cylinder together). For higher powers, power charge must be assessed. For additional prescription options and higher powers, see prescription information page. Free Form prescription lenses is new technology where your lens is digitally mapped and customized to the frame and your prescription to maximize peripheral vision and minimize distortion. Anti-fog coating (with Anti-scratch included) recommended. Not recommended for prescriptions over +/- 6.00 sphere or cylinider over 3.00.
Although Liberty Sport sports eyewear is designed to offer the best possible protection during certain sporting activities, there is always the possibility that the wearer may sustain an eye, face, or other injury due to impact or because of the nature of the athletic activity. If the frame incurs an severe impact it must be replaced. If the frame is neglected or misused, or is worn improperly, the degree of eye protection provided may be reduced and may result in permanent eye, face, head, or other injuries.
Neither the designer, manufacturer, nor Liberty Sport Inc. claims their sports eyewear is unbreakable or eliminates the possibility of injury.